Thursday, November 8, 2018

Essay Writing

MY CONCEPT OF A GOOD  TEACHER
INTRODUCTION:
                             It is a difficult for me to describe, reflect or discuss fully on this topic. Because this topic may throw some sensitive, moral qualities of a teacher.  According to my point of view, I get emotional  and stay fixational about this topic.
                       Here, I have clearly visuvalized my personal opinion about teacher should be in classroom?  How they should behave and show their attitude towards students?
TEACHERS ROLES IN SOCIETY:
                         In our society teachers play a vital role without them, there is no future for society because they are the ones responsible for the future students.  Teachers are the ones who are the second parent to student they must be ever charming, good counselor and should be impartial to student.  According to my concept teacher should also have other qualities to show their responsibilities.  Teachers have certain goal to bring and enlighten a students future to attained but that goal should be attained only emotionally, and not handling them in a rough manner.  But many teachers don’t handle in this way. So they are considered as a failure teacher.
                         Teacher must be impartial to the students certain things makes a teacher to attain goals.  According to my strategies teacher should first have the same trust on students and teacher should handle all the problems of students.  Then only they can be a good decision maker.
                         In all houses mothers play important role in decision making rather than father.  Likewise teacher also have the same decision making ability shows she/he is a good leadership man/women in her carrier 
VALUE OF TEACHERS IN SOCIETY:
                          Leadership teachers are considered to be a responsible character in the classroom.  My view of a teacher is that h/she must encourage and be a role model to student.  Students have listen enough to the words of a teacher for that first and foremost, teacher should have a good approach to students.  Then only students get an interest on teacher word and take them as a role model. 
INSPIRED TEACHER-“MY MOM”:
                          In my life, teacher plays a vital role.  I had a role model of a teacher though my mother is a good teacher, I lost my mothers love, while entering the school, though I had received more love from my teachers. I spend most of time in my college and schools. I was more and more attracted by teacher.  According to my view, I come to a conclusion, teacher is not only the teaching person to student.  It is his/her duty to handle a student without any partial.  Teachers should have multi talents, good communication skills, caring heart, good eye contact, good counselling ability, positive attitude towards encouraging women etc., .  Mothers play a mother role, but a teacher plays a different kinds of role in classroom, because he/she are the second parents, and first, motivator, good caring friends, good councillor to students.
                          I got inspired by my mothers teaching.  So I wish to be a past of teaching practice society says children can become a collector, doctor, scientists.  Apart from that teacher have qualities to make a collector, doctor.  They are the creators of future citizen like doctor, collector etc.
CREATOR OF HUMANITY:
                       A human was created by God, but born as a human we should follow certain rules to became a good person in society.  And that is done only by control of teacher.  Teachers are responsible for future citizen.  So they are also a good creator.  Creator is not only good almighty but also teacher,  who are upcoming God for a new-born child. 
CONCLUSION:
                      So I wish to be a creator of new citizen for our society to face problems in their life and to follow a certain rules and regulations in their life.  Every one cannot be a good teacher.  It depends on their own thought, ideas may kindle them to make them as a good teacher, creator or human.
                        According to my concept of teacher, “I conclude teacher not only for teaching lesson.  They are a creator for future citizens

No comments:

Post a Comment